Award-Winning Grant Proposals
Posted by: David Preis, Director of Operations
One question many of our Members have asked us is, “What does a great proposal look like?” We have partnered with the Grant Professionals Association to find out! The Winning Grant Proposal Contest was held this summer, and a panel of 21 judges, provided by the Grant Professionals Association, reviewed many entries with great care and consideration. The following winners were selected:
- Amy O’Donnell for the JourneyCare Foundation
- Laurie Whitaker for the Ocala Police Department
- Carrie Frank for The Jewish Home for the Elderly
- Mary Katzke for Affinityfilms, Inc.
- Peggy Kreimer for Stepping Stones Ohio
If you are logged into GrantStation, you will find their proposals posted in our Member-Only area. The same page lists the chapters of “Writing a Powerful Grant Proposal” written by our CEO Cynthia Adams. Take a look at all of that content to give you tips on making your own proposals shine!